Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android
Download Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android 2019 Apk for Free for Android Full version and Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android 2019 Apk MOD available here and you can also download it.
If you are looking to download Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android 2019 Apk Full version or MOD then you can get here for your android. You can download Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android 2019 MOD Apk and also Flamingo for Twitter 17.7 Patched Apk for Android 2019 Apk full version from here. Just select your desired version of Apk and download it.
Many times we don't have access to play store or there are some apps which are not available in play store hence all those apps are made available here. So If you want to download any kinds of Free or MOD Apk you can access our site where almost all free Apk is available.
Flamingo for Twitter is a bright and colorful Twitter client which is a simple and highly customizable interface. This gives you a Twitter experience that you know and love with beautiful content designs. You can easily switch between multiple accounts and customize them
* Preview for Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Wine, Path.com and articles
* GIF/video timeline can be played online and you can easily add it to your tweet (gif bye power).
* Cover flow preview lets you quickly preview photos, gifs, and user profiles. You can preview, zoom and pan the image!
* Fully customizable, almost every part of the app can be changed to your favorites
Other entertaining content including tweet-streaming, streaming, advance muted, background sync, scheduled tweets and more!
What is new?
- @ -Ing people you can now find by name
- An icon for mentioning and suggestion by changing the name of the activity
- Show checked switch now, default (advanced -> others) is disabled
- New notification type (Answers Answer)
- Friction added to clean off
- QR code
- Adaptive marker for connection
- Tweets have been removed from multiple accounts due to the new Twitter policies