Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 Apk for Android
Download Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 (Full) Apk for Android 2019 Apk for Free for Android Full version and Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 (Full) Apk for Android 2019 Apk MOD available here and you can also download it.
If you are looking to download Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 (Full) Apk for Android 2019 Apk Full version or MOD then you can get here for your android. You can download Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 (Full) Apk for Android 2019 MOD Apk and also Ghost Commander File Manager 1.57.1 (Full) Apk for Android 2019 Apk full version from here. Just select your desired version of Apk and download it.
Many times we don't have access to play store or there are some apps which are not available in play store hence all those apps are made available here. So If you want to download any kinds of Free or MOD Apk you can access our site where almost all free Apk is available.
Ghost Commander is a dual-panel file manager (as well as an FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, Drive, B, QS, DropProbox client) that lets you view your files locally or remotely. Manage Files Manage. The system in root mode.
It is open-source software (see http://tinyurl.com/gc-source) and does not show any ads! The project exists because of your donation.
The main idea behind the interface is the classic: copy and move files from one field to another. Simple.
In order not to overburden the display with additional checkboxes, file selection is done as follows: Each file line is divided into two zones: tap on the left of open files and folders, and select several elements in this way. If omitted, the settings can be changed.
Access to external SD card drives and USB OTGs are provided through a special "Storage Access Framework" mode. Basic mode provides read-only access to external drives.
Ghost Commander supports FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, Boo, Qs, and DropPub Cloud cloud storage (with plugins) and can create and work with crypto zip archives. Because it was a normal folder.
For advanced users, the file manager root mode (superuser) needed to work with secure system files on native devices is also supported. E.g. System optimization, file-authorization functions / owners (chmod/chown).
This file manager is highly customizable and has many options that allow you to customize its appearance and behavior to suit your personal preferences and habits.
Here's a list of file manager features that include, but are not limited to:
* Simple signaling by name, extension, size or date
* Multiple customizable selections (choice by tapping or wildcard)
* Root/superuser (Su) mode: remove partitions and replace system files
* Change file owner and permission (in root mode only)
* Transfer files to external SD card in SAF mode (Storage Access Framework)
* Zip archive support: create zip files and view characters, extracts without zipping
* Built-in FTP client: to upload/download from your own or public site
* Shortcut of choice for folders and locations
* Calculate the size of files and folders as well as MD5 and SHA-1
* File search for content and other properties
* Text editor (built or external)
* Text and image viewer
* Sends an email, Bluetooth and so on files
* Personalization: color, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc.
* Windows network support via the optional SMB plugin
* Audio/video streaming for remote player application
* Access access to Google Drive, DropProbox and Boxes or any web device-enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested Permissions Explanation:
- INTERNET - For FTP and other network plugins to connect to the server.
- Without your permission, no relationship will be established.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Don't miss WiFi during file transfer.
- WAKE_LOCK - Don't allow the phone to fall asleep during file transfer.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - File manager for queuing files on SD cards.
- VIBRATE_The vibration of the phone during long file operation.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT - To create a shortcut icon on the desktop .p.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - To do this, if you ask.
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER - How to fix the root directory: How the file manager works properly. Not used for other purposes.
- USE_CREDENTIALS - Google Drive plug-in to access Google-only services.
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Localization Help: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this app, some donations will be appreciated for future development.
What is new?
- Search in the text viewer and editor
- Switch to a text editor
- Home page: A separate SF entry is now included for each mounted volume